MTX-MRX Editor V4.0.1 for Win11/10 and firmware V4.10
- This information applies when using MTX-MRX Editor V3.4.0 or before on Windows 10 OS build 1903 or later, a “The data transmission to MTX-MRX Editor went wrong.” message appears by selecting MTX, MRX, PGM1, MCP1, or DCP and clicking “Finish” on the “Device Configuration Wizard” dialog box. In addition, the DCP is not added to the configuration.
To avoid this problem, first, select only processors such as MTX and MRX and complete the configuration by clicking the [Finish] button, and then reopen the “Device Configuration Wizard” dialog box to add MCP1, PGM1, MCP1, and DCP.
Project files created with a previous version can be loaded correctly.
- To update the firmware, please refer to the MTX/MRX system Firmware Update Guide.
- When the firmware of the device is updated it may lose compatibility with the previous version of Editor. Please ensure that the MTX/MRX system is synchronized and saved to MTX-MRX Editor as a project file before performing the firmware update in order to ensure that your project data is not lost, and then perform the firmware upgrade using the latest version of MTX-MRX Editor. Ensure that the device is initialized after the update, and then open the previously saved project file using the latest MTX-MRX Editor and re-synchronize to the updated devices.
- When initializing Dante devices (MTX5-D, MRX7-D, PGM1 and Dante model of XMV), ensure that all other Dante devices on the network are disconnected or powered off. Otherwise initialization could take longer than necessary.
- To prevent damage to the SD memory card as well as loss of data, do not remove or insert the SD memory card while the device is on.
- Although MTX-MRX Editor shows 'Completed' after updating firmware, do not turn off the power of the device until the indicators on the front panel have stopped blinking.
- In the unlikely case of hardware failure, initialize the replacement device(s), confirm proper ID and DIP switch settings, and then resynchronize from MTX-MRX Editor to the device(s).
- When entering text into a text field inside a dialog box of MTX-MRX Editor using Input Method Editors, such as Microsoft IME, ensure that the mouse pointer is not clicked over another area of the open dialog window before converting and applying the text. This will cause the keyboard input to stop. Should this happen, close and re-open the dialog box.
- Do not enter the following characters in text fields in the MTX-MRX Editor.
& < > “ ‘ / $’ \n (line feed) \t (tab)
These characters may disappear or change into unexpected characters.
- When the project file created by MTX Editor V1.1.x is opened with MTX-MRX Editor or MTX Editor V1.1.x or later, [Play] selected by "SD Song Select & Play" in the “Preset” dialog, is changed to [No Assign]. In this case, manually change [No Assign] for all necessary Presets to [Play].
- Do not use the EEE function (*) of network switches in a Dante network. Although power management should be negotiated automatically in switches that support EEE, some switches do not perform the negotiation properly. This may cause EEE to be enabled in Dante networks when it is not appropriate, resulting in poor synchronization performance and occasional dropouts. Therefore we strongly recommend that:
- If you use managed switches, ensure that they allow EEE to be disabled. Make sure that EEE is disabled on all ports used for real-time Dante traffic.
- If you use unmanaged switches, make sure to not use network switches that support the EEE function, since EEE operation cannot be disabled in these switches.
- *EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) is a technology that reduces switch power consumption during periods of low network traffic. It is also known as Green Ethernet and IEEE802.3az.
- When the MTX-MRX Editor changes Dante patch settings for large numbers of devices, it may take several minutes after synchronization is shown to be complete (in MTX-MRX Editor) for the patch to be established and audio to be heard.
- When the YDIF connection of the system including MTX3 or MTX5-D is disconnected, the analog output audio from MTX3 or MTX5-D will be interrupted periodically due to the interruption of the word clock signal supply. This event can be resolved by reconnecting the YDIF connection. This event does not occur on the MRX7-D.
This zip file includes the following software
- MTX-MRX Editor V4.0.1
- MTX3 Firmware V4.10
- MTX5-D Firmware V4.10
- MRX7-D Firmware V4.10
- EXi8 Firmware V4.10
- EXo8 Firmware V4.10
- XMV series Firmware V4.10
- MCP1 Firmware V4.10
- PGM1 Firmware V4.10
- Dante Firmware Update Manager V22.214.171.124
- MTX5-D Dante Firmware V126.96.36.199-188.8.131.52-3.1.0-2.0.5
- MRX7-D Dante Firmware V184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11-3.1.0-2.0.5
- XMV series Dante Firmware V18.104.22.168-22.214.171.124-3.1.0-2.0.5
- PGM1 Dante Firmware V126.96.36.199-188.8.131.52-1.0.4
NOTES: Please unzip the zip file before running the installer.
When using Dante Firmware of a version earlier than V184.108.40.206 - 220.127.116.11 - 1.2.2, and Dante Latency is set to less than 1 msec, if the Dante Firmware is updated, the sound may be distorted. Please carry out one of the following after updating Dante Firmware.
- Initialize the devices.
- Perform [Clear Config] in the "Device Config" tab of the "Device View" window of Dante Controller.
- Reset after changing [Latency] into another value once from the "Dante Information" dialog box of MTX-MRX Editor.
- Reset after changing [Latency] into another value once from the "Device Config" tab of the "Device View" window of Dante Controller.
If "Unsupported" is displayed while updating the Dante firmware and the update can not be performed, please update once to the Dante Transition Firmware (MTX/MRX/XMV) listed in the Related Downloads and then update to the desired version of Dante firmware again.
MTX-MRX Editor / Firmware / Wireless DCP / ProVisionaire Touch / Tio1608-D / R Series (Rio/Ri/Ro) Compatibilities (Win)
Please make sure to use the appropriate versions of firmware and software, referring to the following compatibility charts. Using an unsupported combination may result in malfunction.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
- Fixed some minor problems.
MTX5-D V4.10 / MRX7-D V4.10 / XMV series V4.10
- Fixed a problem that the Dante module may affect other TCP communication when restarting the MTX5-D, MRX7-D, XMV series, or DHCP server.
- Fixed some other minor problems.
EXi8 V4.10 / EXo8 V4.10 / MCP1 V4.10 / PGM1 V4.10
- No change in this version; however, the firmware version number is updated to match other devices.
- If the Device Latency was set to 2 msec or 5 msec by the Dante Controller, the MTX-MRX Editor would display the setting as 1 msec. Confirm the correct latency value on the Dante Controller.
- After assigning an External Event to the switch of MCP1, if you downgrade the MCP1 firmware to V3.41 or earlier, you cannot change the screen of the MCP1.
When downgrading, reconfigure the MCP1 using an MTX-MRX Editor that is compatible with the firmware.
- The Dante model devices of MTX/MRX system uses Dante BrooklynII or Dante Ultimo.
Refer to the Audinate website (English) for details on the open‐source licenses for the particular software.
- When a Dante Domain Manager server (DDM server) is connected, the latency can be set to 10.0ms, 20.0ms, or 40.0ms. Use Dante Controller to set it. The MTX-MRX Editor does not support these settings.
- The names of XMV series models that support Dante are displayed as “XMVxxxx-D” in the DDM.
- In the Dante model, Dante Device Labels can be changed arbitrarily and permanently. These changes can be made from the Dante Controller software.
However, since the five initial characters are used for device identification (decided by UNIT ID), they should not be changed. The 6th character and subsequent ones can be changed arbitrarily.
Moreover, the following rules concerning Dante Device Labels are common to all Dante devices (and not just this one):
- Conventional characters (alphabetical uppercase or lowercase), numerals, or hyphens (-) can be used.
- A maximum of 31 characters can be entered.
- When you change the frequency of a clock source supplied externally, also make sure to change the Dante word clock setting using MTX-MRX Editor or Dante Controller.
When you change a setting by MTX-MRX Editor, choose System Word Clock Fs appropriately in the "Word Clock" dialog box of MTX-MRX Editor, and synchronize by "To Device."
When you change a setting by Dante Controller, please refer to the help function or user's guide of Dante Controller.
Keep in mind that the entire system may be affected by the settings in a single part. Major problems can occur when a device not intended to be a part of the system is set to a word clock setting that the other Dante devices do not support.
- When using the AES67 mode and/or Device Lock of Dante, we recommend that you checkmark the [Preserve the settings of Dante Controller] check box in the MTX-MRX Editor.
- When Tio1608-D (Firmware V1.03-2 or earlier) is included in an MTX/MRX system, Tio1608-D cannot carry out concurrent connection of CL, QL, TF, and MTX-MRX Editor.
Moreover, when Tio1608-D and/or R series (AD/DA) (Firmware V4.50 or earlier) are included in an MTX/MRX system, MTX-MRX Editor and R-Remote cannot carry out concurrent connection.
|OS||Windows 11/Windows 10|
|CPU||Core i3/i5 or better|
|Memory||4 GB or more|
|HDD||230 MB or more free (When you install, need 480 MB or more free.)|
|Display||1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|Other||Bonjour must be installed, Ethernet (1000BASE-T or higher)|
*You can download Bonjour for Windows from Apple's Bonjour support page
Giấy phép bản quyền và Download File
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY ABORT USING THE SOFTWARE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Yamaha hereby grants you a license to use copy(ies) of the software program(s) and data ("SOFTWARE") accompanying this Agreement, only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. The term SOFTWARE shall encompass any updates to the accompanying software and data. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha's licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions. While you are entitled to claim ownership of the data created with the use of SOFTWARE, the SOFTWARE will continue to be protected under relevant copyrights.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE in any manner that might infringe third party copyrighted material or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to use.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
This Agreement becomes effective on the day that you receive the SOFTWARE and remains effective until terminated. If any copyright law or provision of this Agreement is violated, this Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately abort using the SOFTWARE and destroy any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA'S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
6. OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
This SOFTWARE may include the software or its modifications which include any open source licenses, including but not limited to GNU General Public License or Lesser General Public License ("OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE"). Your use of OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE is subject to the license terms specified by each rights holder. If there is a conflict between the terms and conditions of this Agreement and each open source license, the open source license terms will prevail only where there is a conflict.
7. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE AND SERVICE
Third party software, service and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. IF, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the terms of any agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a “commercial item,” as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation,” as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein.
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. All legal notices, notice of disputes and demands for arbitration, and any other notice which purports to change these provisions or to assert legal entitlements must be sent in writing to:
10-1, Nakazawa-cho, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, 430-8650, Japan
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
Yamaha may amend, revise or update this Agreement at its discretion. Any change or update that Yamaha makes to this Agreement will be effective after you agree with the updated terms of this Agreement or use this SOFTWARE.
Last updated :January 28, 2020
- Bonjour must be installed to use MTX-MRX Editor
- MTX-MRX Editor User Guide [English]
- MTX-MRX Editor ユーザーガイド
- MTX-MRX Editor User Guide [Deutsch]
- MTX-MRX Editor User Guide [Español]
- MTX-MRX Editor User Guide [Français]
- MTX-MRX Editor User Guide [Italiano]
- MTX-MRX Editor User Guide [한글]
- MTX-MRX Editor User Guide [Português]
- MTX-MRX Editor User Guide [Русский]
- MTX-MRX Editor User Guide [中文]
Hướng dẫn cài đặt
Download liên quan
- MRX Designer User's Guide [English]
- MRX Designerユーザーガイド
- MRX Designer User's Guide [Deutsch]
- MRX Designer User's Guide [Español]
- MRX Designer User's Guide [Français]
- MRX Designer User's Guide [Italiano]
- MRX Designer User's Guide [한글]
- MRX Designer User's Guide [Português]
- MRX Designer User's Guide [Русский]
- MRX Designer User's Guide [中文]
- MTX3, MTX5-D, MRX7-D, XMV Series, EXi8, EXo8 Remote Control Protocol Specifications V4.0.0
- MTX3 MTX5-D MRX7-D XMVシリーズ EXi8 EXo8リモートコントロール プロトコル仕様書 V4.0.0
- Dante Transition Firmware (MTX/MRX/XMV)
- MTX MRX Library Files for Speakers
Các phiên bản trước
MTX-MRX Editor and firmware
- Previous versions information
- MTX-MRX Editor V4.0.1 for Win10 and firmware V4.00
- MTX-MRX Editor V4.0.0 for Win10 and firmware V4.00
- MTX-MRX Editor V3.4.1 for Win10/8.1/7 and firmware V3.41
- MTX-MRX Editor V3.3.0 for Win10/8.1/7 and firmware V3.31
- MTX-MRX Editor V3.3.0 for Win10/8.1/7 and firmware V3.30
- MTX-MRX Editor V3.2.0 for Win10/8.1/7 and firmware V3.20-2
- MTX-MRX Editor V3.1.1 for Win10/8.1/7 and firmware V3.11-2
- MTX-MRX Editor V3.1.0 for Win10/8.1/7 and firmware V3.10-2
- MTX-MRX Editor V3.0.0 for Win10/8.1/7 and firmware V3.00-2
- MTX-MRX Editor V2.2.1 for Win10/8.1/7 and firmware V2.20-2
- MTX-MRX Editor V2.1.2 for Win10/8.1/8/7 and firmware V2.11-2
- MTX-MRX Editor V2.1.0 for Win10/8.1/8/7 and firmware V2.10-2
- MTX-MRX Editor V2.0.2 for Win10/8.1/8/7 and firmware V2.03-2
- MTX-MRX Editor V2.0.2 for Win10/8.1/8/7 and firmware V2.02-2
- MTX-MRX Editor V2.0.1 for Win10/8.1/8/7 and firmware V2.01-2
- MTX Editor V1.3.0 for Win8.1/8/7 and firmware V1.32
- MTX Editor V1.3.0 for Win8.1/8/7 and firmware V1.31
- MTX Editor V1.3.0 for Win8.1/8/7 and firmware V1.30
- MTX Editor V1.2.2 for Win8.1/8/7 and firmware V1.20
- MTX Editor V1.2.1 for Win8.1/8/7 and firmware V1.20
- MTX Editor V1.1.2 for Win 8/7 and firmware V1.12
- MTX Editor V1.1.1 for Win 8/7 and firmware V1.11
- MTX Editor V1.0.1 for Win 8/7 and firmware V1.03