TF Editor V4.50 for Mac macOS 12, 11(Intel/Apple M1), 10.15-10.13
[Notice: Checking the version number]
You may check the TF main firmware version number from the version field in the About screen of the SETUP screen.
TF Series Firmware/Editor Compatibility
Please make sure to use appropriate version of Editor software which is compatible with your console firmware in reference to the following compatibility chart. Using an unsupported Firmware/Editor and other related software combination may result in unexpected behavior.
Main Revisions and Enhancements
Additional Functions (V4.50)
- Added Direct IP address entry capability for device connection and synchronization. This will allow the TF device to be connected and controlled across different subnets. Please note, if TF Editor is in a different subnet than the mixer, level meters will not be displayed in TF Editor.
Fixed Bugs (V4.02)
- Solved the problem in which the recall safe status would not be updated when loading a settings file (.TFF file) to version 4.00/4.01 of the TF5/F3/TF1/TF-RACK or version 4.00 of the TF Editor.
Additional Functions (V4.00)
- The Selected Channel section has been added to the OVERVIEW screen, allowing you to edit sounds for each channel in a single screen. To display the Selected Channel section, set the “CH Strip & Selected Channel” of the Home Button Function in the Setup menu to ON.
- Added the FADE TIME function for Scene. Only the FADE TIME setting is available in the TF Editor.
- Added MUTE GROUP 3 to MUTE GROUP 6 to which channels are freely assignable. To assign channels, use the MUTE GROUP ASSIGN screen of the SETUP screen, or the ASSIGN screen of each channel.
- The “ON” and “Fader” parameters for the recall safe function can now be set individually.
- Added Copy/Paste to the menu of the SEND FROM screen, to copy/paste the SEND level for the AUX/MATRIX/SUB channels.
- Added CH Copy with Sends/CH Paste with Sends to the menu of the AUX/MATRIX/SUB channels.
- Added the Group Bypass function to the AUTOMIXER screen.
- Added assignable functions to the USER DEFINED KEYS and the FOOT SWITCH.
- Group Bypass and Channel ON/OFF for the Automixer
- MUTE GROUP 3 to MUTE GROUOP 6 for the Mute Master
- Added the Channel Delay function to the ST IN 1/2 channels.
- Added new Presets to the Channel Library. Also, some previous Presets have been modified.
Specification Changes (V4.00)
- Changed the CH STRIP area’s ON button operation when the Mute Group Master is ON.
|OS||macOS 10.13.x/ 10.14.x/ 10.15.x/ 11.x/ 12.x (Intel/Apple M1)|
|CPU||Intel Core family processor|
|Memory||2 GB or more|
|HDD||100 MB or more|
|Display||1280 x 768 or higher resolution, 16-bit or higher color depth|
|Other||Pointing device (mouse, trackpad, etc.), Ethernet connection (1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX)|
Giấy phép bản quyền và Download File
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. YOU ARE ONLY PERMITTED TO USE THIS SOFTWARE PURSUANT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU (AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR LEGAL ENTITY) AND YAMAHA CORPORATION ("YAMAHA").
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY, OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SOFTWARE. IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED OR INSTALLED THE SOFTWARE AND DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PROMPTLY ABORT USING THE SOFTWARE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE AND COPYRIGHT
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Yamaha hereby grants you a license to use copy(ies) of the software program(s) and data ("SOFTWARE") accompanying this Agreement, only on a computer, musical instrument or equipment item that you yourself own or manage. The term SOFTWARE shall encompass any updates to the accompanying software and data. While ownership of the storage media in which the SOFTWARE is stored rests with you, the SOFTWARE itself is owned by Yamaha and/or Yamaha's licensor(s), and is protected by relevant copyright laws and all applicable treaty provisions. While you are entitled to claim ownership of the data created with the use of SOFTWARE, the SOFTWARE will continue to be protected under relevant copyrights.
- You may not engage in reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or otherwise deriving a source code form of the SOFTWARE by any method whatsoever.
- You may not reproduce, modify, change, rent, lease, or distribute the SOFTWARE in whole or in part, or create derivative works of the SOFTWARE.
- You may not electronically transmit the SOFTWARE from one computer to another or share the SOFTWARE in a network with other computers.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE to distribute illegal data or data that violates public policy.
- You may not initiate services based on the use of the SOFTWARE without permission by Yamaha Corporation.
- You may not use the SOFTWARE in any manner that might infringe third party copyrighted material or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to use.
Copyrighted data, including but not limited to MIDI data for songs, obtained by means of the SOFTWARE, are subject to the following restrictions which you must observe.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be used for any commercial purposes without permission of the copyright owner.
- Data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be duplicated, transferred, or distributed, or played back or performed for listeners in public without permission of the copyright owner.
- The encryption of data received by means of the SOFTWARE may not be removed nor may the electronic watermark be modified without permission of the copyright owner.
This Agreement becomes effective on the day that you receive the SOFTWARE and remains effective until terminated. If any copyright law or provision of this Agreement is violated, this Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately without notice from Yamaha. Upon such termination, you must immediately abort using the SOFTWARE and destroy any accompanying written documents and all copies thereof.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY ON SOFTWARE
If you believe that the downloading process was faulty, you may contact Yamaha, and Yamaha shall permit you to re-download the SOFTWARE, provided that you first destroy any copies or partial copies of the SOFTWARE that you obtained through your previous download attempt. This permission to re-download shall not limit in any manner the disclaimer of warranty set forth in Section 5 below.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the SOFTWARE is at your sole risk. The SOFTWARE and related documentation are provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AS TO THE SOFTWARE, EXPRESS, AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. SPECIALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YAMAHA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YAMAHA'S ENTIRE OBLIGATION HEREUNDER SHALL BE TO PERMIT USE OF THE SOFTWARE UNDER THE TERMS HEREOF. IN NO EVENT SHALL YAMAHA BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EXPENSES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF YAMAHA OR AN AUTHORIZED DEALER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. In no event shall Yamaha's total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid for the SOFTWARE.
6. OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
This SOFTWARE may include the software or its modifications which include any open source licenses, including but not limited to GNU General Public License or Lesser General Public License ("OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE"). Your use of OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE is subject to the license terms specified by each rights holder. If there is a conflict between the terms and conditions of this Agreement and each open source license, the open source license terms will prevail only where there is a conflict.
7. THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE AND SERVICE
Third party software, service and data ("THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE") may be attached to the SOFTWARE. IF, in the written materials or the electronic data accompanying the software, Yamaha identifies any software and data as THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, you acknowledge and agree that you must abide by the terms of any agreement provided with the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE and that the party providing the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is responsible for any warranty or liability related to or arising from the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Yamaha is not responsible in any way for the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE or your use thereof.
- Yamaha provides no express warranties as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. IN ADDITION, YAMAHA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
- Yamaha shall not provide you with any service or maintenance as to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
Yamaha is not liable to you or any other person for any damages, including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, expenses, lost profits, lost data or other damages arising out of the use, misuse or inability to use the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.
U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE:
The Software is a “commercial item,” as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct 1995), consisting of “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation,” as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.72024 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users shall acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein.
This Agreement shall be interpreted according to and governed by Japanese law without reference to principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute or procedure shall be heard before the Tokyo District Court in Japan. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of this Agreement to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. All legal notices, notice of disputes and demands for arbitration, and any other notice which purports to change these provisions or to assert legal entitlements must be sent in writing to:
10-1, Nakazawa-cho, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, 430-8650, Japan
9. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to use of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying written materials and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter of this Agreement.
Yamaha may amend, revise or update this Agreement at its discretion. Any change or update that Yamaha makes to this Agreement will be effective after you agree with the updated terms of this Agreement or use this SOFTWARE.
Last updated :January 28, 2020